Download GoingUp! Simple Machines Forum Mod
To install GoingUp! Web Analytics in to Simple Machines Forum, you'll need to sign up for a GoingUp! account and then locate your Site ID in your account under "website settings" of a website.
Steps to Install
- Download Simple Machines Forum Mod.
- Login To your Simple Machines Forum admin account.
- Goto "Package Manager" Under
"Admin" section from main menu.
- Under the "Package Manager" page
goto "Download Packages".
- Under the "Download Packages" in
the "Upload a Package" section
browse your downloded file
- After this you can see a message
"The package has been uploaded
succcessfully" and below that u
can see "Add Goingup Tacking
Code". Also you can see two
links "Install Mod" and "List
- If you click on "Install
Mod", then it will take
to the page for
confirmation of the
action by Simple
Machines Forum Mod. At
the bottom there is
button("Install NOw") to
install the mod.
- If you click on "List
Files", then it will
show you the list of
files it contains.
- If you click on "Install Mod", then it will take to the page for confirmation of the action by Simple Machines Forum Mod. At the bottom there is button("Install NOw") to install the mod.
- On clicking on the "Install
Now", it will istall the mod to
your forum and then you can see
a confirmation message.
Settings for Simple Machines Forum Mod
- To make the Goingup analytics work. You will need to set the "Site ID" from your Goingup account.
- Goto "Features and Options"
under the "Admin" in main menu.
- On the page "Features and
Options" click on the link
Configuration -> Modification
Settings -> Miscellaneous
- After this On the Miscellaneous
settings you can set your
"Goingup Site ID" and click
save. Thats all.
Not using Simple Machines?
GoingUp! Web Analytics works on most websites and server technology.
You can get GoingUp! for other systems, see our plug-ins page for the latest versions.