I installed the php tracking, but my site stats aren't updating, what do I do?
Posted By - Support on: Aug-16th, 2012 16:10
You need to make sure that your server is setup to parse (process) html files by php.
Here are some steps to help you find out;
1. Create a file on your server, call it test.html
2. In this file, paste the following: <?php echo 'Test PHP Message'; ?>
3. Load up your domain test.html, you should see the text 'Test PHP Message'.
4. If you don't, then your server isn't parsing php. To fix it, you need to create or edit your .htaccess file.
5. At your domain, create or edit your file called .htaccess
6. Add this anywhere in the .htaccess: AddType application x-httpd-php .php .htm .html
Your site should now be parsing your html files by php, and you should see your data changing at your account.
If not, please contact us by opening a support ticket.